1. All parts of the arrangement should be securely fastened to the medium base (ie: vase, wreath, hat, driftwood, etc) and be of solid construction.
2. All mechanisms (ie: foam, wire, glue, pins, etc) should be incorporated into the arrangement so as to not be visible.
3. All items should be completely finished on the bottom or back.
4. Accessories (ie: ribbons, candles, dried materials, etc) should be of good quality.
5. Itemsr should have no sharp, jagged, or broken edges or loose pins.
6. For arangements with candles, a label must be attached advising consumers that floral material may be flammable.