1. Yarns used must be new and good quality.
2. Style of article and yarn used must be compatible.
3. Seams must be equidistant or invisible.
4. Use of colour and texture should mesh in a pleasing balance.
5. Tension must be consistent throughout the article.
6. No pulled threads.
7. Yarn ends must be properly woven in.
8. Articles must be blocked or pressed, if applicable.
9. Accessories (ie: buttons, buckles, etc) should be of quality consistent to the article and properly secured.
10. All mandatory standards re labeling must be followed.